Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Estero, FL to all places considered...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Estero, FL to all places considered... Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Interested in south central PA?

Posts: 15 | Registered: 11 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Northern California, 43K llv, just posted add. Where is Estero? bbrhinos@gmail.com

Posts: 73 | Location: Clearlake, Ca | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in Southbury Ct? One hour from NY city,if so call 203-57 8-6336 or at night 203-768-3205. Thanks Abner

Posts: 3 | Location: southbury,CT | Registered: 08 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in central Indiana. Any interest?

Posts: 5 | Registered: 28 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Tamms,Illinois, lower Southern Illinois, have full "J" route small office, wanting to come your way, please contact me if you need more info. can transfer asap.
(618)316-1533
Clark

Posts: 11 | Registered: 28 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Painesville Ohio wanting as near englewood as possible if interested email me denised44062@yahoo.com

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am in mechanicsville....southern md. and have a 44 j with LLV. 14 routes and great office and lots of growth comming

eric mcgrath

Posts: 88 | Location: mechanicsville maryland | Registered: 31 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how about oxford ohio great place and people.I just want to get closer to family.If interested u can email me at www.llnorm69@mail.com.i also have an add posted ohio to any part of florida.thanks loretta.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 19 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello. i am in st. marys county maryland, very close to lexington park. all routes at office have LLVs and plenty of growth and very nice office.

eric mcgrath

Posts: 88 | Location: mechanicsville maryland | Registered: 31 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would u consider oxford ohio great office and people?I just want to get closer to family.thanks loretta.

posted Hide Post
hi my name is loretta. Im from oxford ohio close to cincinnati where there are mamy hospital.Specially children hospitals.my office has 7 rr and 10 city.great people and management.if intersted please call me at 765 265 6291.thank u.

posted Hide Post
Im in southwest Va.... close to Bristol tn, johnson city tn, kingsport tn, and ky, Let me know if your interested!

Posts: 57 | Location: Coeburn Virginia | Registered: 24 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in mechanicsville md. 10 min from lexington parrk md. postoffice has 14 routes with all LLVs

eric mcgrath

posted Hide Post
Tina - Are you interested in moving to Tennessee? I need to go to VA.....45K, LLV, DPS....Email me at NBurdick99@aol.com

Thanks!

Posts: 55 | Registered: 21 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name is Richard and I am very serious about a transfer I am in Gaithersburg md not far from d.c. If interested please call me my number is 240-626-7987

Posts: 40 | Registered: 22 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post