Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Estero, FL to all places considered...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Estero, FL to all places considered... Login/Join

posted Hide Post
im in North Cali, need Florida

bbrhinos@gmail.com
707-350-1522

Posts: 73 | Location: Clearlake, Ca | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 46J route and growing looking for your area estero, ftmyers, cape coral area call at claveria1m@yahoo.com

Posts: 10 | Registered: 26 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Spokane WA. 509-280-4862

Posts: 36 | Registered: 18 June 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fountain Hills Az beautiful place close to all big cities around Phoenix our office is the best I don't want Fl I need Cali but more people this way want Fl maybe a 3 way ? anything possible

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you interested in SW Michigan? small office only 4 rural routes. zantill56@gmail.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 09 March 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would like to transfer to any coastal city or community - North or South Carolina would be great or central Florida. Exchange my beautiful, artistic community in Santa Fe, NM USA for yours. Am trying to move closer to family. 36 ROUTES in this office, mine is a 45J. Beautiful 50 -100 mile views of the area. 7000 foot elevation - very health oriented community. Mild winters, beautiful changes of seasons, dry summers - incredible sunsets. Ride in one of the many scintillating hot air balloons that canvas the sky. Explore your artistic passions while working in an excellent work environment. Enjoy skiing an hour away - the famous Taos ski area. Low price rentals - great area for singles or married with family. 3-way exchange would work. Very liberal. 805 710-9080

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you like to come to Ozark or andalusia Alabama claveria1m@yahoo.com or call 334-496-3957

posted Hide Post
Where would u like to transfer to? Does Dallas Texas interest you?

Posts: 17 | Registered: 11 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
claveria1m@yahoo.com I am trying to get to estero ,ft.myers Fl.area. I am in Alabama any help will be greatly appreciated.

posted Hide Post
Any interest in Ohio?

Posts: 101 | Registered: 10 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Columbus GA, anyone in this mix want GA? fe_maleman@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Boynton Beach, looking to get closer to anywhere near Ocala, FL, but on the coast of Florida, so anywhere from Brandon, FL to St. Augustine, FL.

Posts: 9 | Registered: 27 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FLORIDA HERE!!:
Hi
I'm in Bonita Springs
want to talk? Let me know sab0004@hotmail.com
thanks

Mutual Transfer
Buford Georgia to Cape Coral, Pine Island Fort Myers or surrounding area.
48k Route with growth.
35 mile route with LLV
DPS office.

Conveniently located between the metropolitan Atlanta area and the beautiful Northeast Georgia Mountains.

Contact Donna (706) 308-1346
Donna@PlanetPPG.com

Posts: 11 | Registered: 01 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am still interested in estero if you are still looking for a trade I am in Gaithersburg MD. If you are interested you can email me at crockett84rp@hotmail.com or contact me at 240-626-7987.

Posts: 40 | Registered: 22 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, I guess you should have one more choice for a transfer. I carry from Newaygo MI PO. It's a 14 route office with no LLV's, but lots of woods, water and open spaces. Just about an hour from Lake Michigan with every kind of outdoor activity right at your back door along with a low cost of living. If you want really rural this is the place. I'm ready to go immediately with no complications. georgiarodrick@gmail.com 231-414-4373

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post