Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Estero, FL to all places considered...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Estero, FL to all places considered... Login/Join

posted Hide Post
How about Santa Fe, New Mexico?

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flgirl31:
This is a great little office, all but one have LLV's. Very affordable to live here especially right now! Seasonal office, so routes go up in high season and down in summer. I go from a K to a J in summer I only have 70 seasonals.
Are you interested in Clayton NC, 30 minutes south of Raleigh NC

Posts: 51 | Registered: 24 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you have any interest in Mt Pleasant,SC let me know. elsiemurt@yahoo.com

quote:
Originally posted by flgirl31:
This is a great little office, all but one have LLV's. Very affordable to live here especially right now! Seasonal office, so routes go up in high season and down in summer. I go from a K to a J in summer I only have 70 seasonals.

Posts: 65 | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve69:
I am in the beautiful mountains of northeast tennessee. Please let me know if you would be interested. I would like to move closer to my family.
whiteamanda212@yahoo.com
Hi there my name is Amanda and I am in ft Myers Fl- noticed that you are looking for sw Fl,I have somebody that wants the mountains & I want Ocala where they are,would you be interested in a 3-way

Posts: 285 | Registered: 26 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi there where in the mountains are you?

Posts: 285 | Registered: 26 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any interest in Raleigh NC area...919-205-1586

Posts: 51 | Registered: 24 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Indianapolis?

Posts: 43 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: 25 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in Knoxville TN and want to move to Indianapolis. Are you interested or know someone who is? My route in 44K with LLV and Monday relief day.
Jack

quote:
Originally posted by VVivaldi:
Indianapolis?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 22 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This particular thread started in 2010. I am still available to move to nc, sc, fl. If I can find someone who wants to move to Knoxville, we can do a 3-way.
quote:
Originally posted by Jacks2141:
I live in Knoxville TN and want to move to Indianapolis. Are you interested or know someone who is? My route in 44K with LLV and Monday relief day.
Jack

quote:
Originally posted by VVivaldi:
Indianapolis?

Posts: 43 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: 25 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You want Albuquerque New Mexico?! 8174545391

Posts: 33 | Registered: 08 September 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about New Mexico? Message me 8174545391

Posts: 33 | Registered: 08 September 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ah how nostalgic. I remember this thread from 12 years ago when I first made regular. The year will be 2075 and people will still be responding to this post. Still looking for a transfer? Does your route in Estero provide a postal boat?

Posts: 25 | Registered: 23 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post