Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Estero, FL to all places considered...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Estero, FL to all places considered... Login/Join

posted Hide Post
im in mechanicsville maryland not looking for fl because its really far from my daughter but may talk my daughter into me moving there. all rts have LLVs and is a very nice office. eric20659@yahoo.com use transfer as the subject

eric mcgrath

Posts: 88 | Location: mechanicsville maryland | Registered: 31 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My name is richard and I interested in transferring to estero fl i am in gaithersburg md if you are interested call me at 240 626 7987

Posts: 40 | Registered: 22 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in Asheboro Nc wanting to get near Jax. Fla.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 29 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi
I'm in Bonita Springs
want to talk? Let me know sab0004@hotmail.com
thanks

Posts: 71 | Registered: 22 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about central ohio

Posts: 49 | Registered: 25 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone here interested in Lake Havasu City, Az?

Posts: 39 | Registered: 01 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah this is an old post I work in Estero and this carrier has already transferred

Posts: 84 | Registered: 13 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cape Girardeau Missouri is interesed

Posts: 24 | Registered: 21 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tom, interested in Lake Havasu? You can email me at az_postal@hotmail.com My name is Kris

posted Hide Post
Bath NY is interested. I am in the southern tier of NYState. About an hour and a half from Rochester due south. It's in the heart of wine country and the awesome finger lakes. We get four seasons here and are in a rural but close to everything area. I need this transfer because of family issues and need to get closer to my kids in the Tampa area. If interested I would be willing to help with airfare some to let you see where you'd be working and living. Any interest call 607-368-9901 or email at tjmuller72@yahoo.com Thanks a lot, TIM

Posts: 40 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: 24 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Scottsdale Az

Posts: 68 | Registered: 10 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in Northern California??

call me, 707-350-1522
bbrhinos@gmail.com
all LLV office, all Ks w one J

Posts: 73 | Location: Clearlake, Ca | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who are you talking to? Northern California interested in going where? Smiler

posted Hide Post
I'm in the southern tier of NY state Bath NY. I'm very interested in Florida. I need to get closer to my kids who are in the Tampa area. Please consider this. Google the area finger lakes rural but close to everything. Not NYC beautiful area. Medium size office. 607-368-9901. Tjmuller72@yahoo.com. please respond. Merry Christmas. Tim

Posts: 40 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: 24 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flgirl31:
This is a great little office, all but one have LLV's. Very affordable to live here especially right now! Seasonal office, so routes go up in high season and down in summer. I go from a K to a J in summer I only have 70 seasonals.

are you interested in Northern California? all LLVs, all K one J, small office great manager

bbrhinos@gmail.com
707-350-1522

Posts: 73 | Location: Clearlake, Ca | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post