Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Dahlonega, Ga. to West Central Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dahlonega, Ga. to West Central Florida Login/Join

posted
Hi all. I'm looking for a mutual transfer from the mountains of North Georgia to get back near my son and life long friends in the Tampa Bay area. The area I would like to be in is north of Tampa Bay from Pasco County up to around Gilcrist county. I'm looking for a smaller office, similar to mine. We have 16 Rts. most with LLVs, but you would most likely get a route without one. Our office was built about 8 years ago and our working enviroment is pretty good. Anyone interested can email me at pawdiddle@alltel.net for more info. Thanks a bunch, Don.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Pawdiddle,

Posts: 4 | Registered: 25 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name is Janet I have a 43k rural route. You must have your own vehicle. But I am definitely interested in talking to you about swapping. Thanks Janet Turner 9417447205

Posts: 11 | Registered: 28 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Janet. Give me a bit of info, where your office is, number of routes etc. Thanks, Don.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 25 October 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The office is brand new just built this yr. Located in Parrish FL. There are 10 Rural Routes and one HCR. The working enviroment is good as well. THe boss is excellent. There is potential for lots of growth. Thanks Janet

Posts: 11 | Registered: 28 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you gotten your transfer? I am in Suncoast District Avon Park Highlands County 10 routes 1 aux. Yes we use our own vehicle. If interested let me know. Have 45K winter 42H summer 36 miles. denise

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
hi,i'm in lake placid fl,central location to anywhere in fl.will consider central states,an ne states.just ready for a change.all k rt.'s in low season,higher k's in high season.my cell is 636-222-0562.email tinabatton@yahoo.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tinagettings,

Posts: 15 | Registered: 21 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey DOn, My name is Jacob And I have a route in Parrish, FL. It is just south of Tampa Bay only 30-40 minutes to tampa. We have a great brand new PO. I have a 46k route. We have no LLV's yet, but are getting some real soon , and my route is 4th in line to get one. We currently have 11 regular routes and 1 HCR route and we're still growing. Parrish is all rural, but we are just 30 minutes from many big cities and beaches. If you are interested, call me and we'll talk. Could also possibly do a 3way. thanks, Jacob. 941-981-3622

Posts: 7 | Registered: 23 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm interested very much I'm in Avon Park florida you wrote on my post just last week email me at donny62@embarqmail.com tell me alittle about what you need to do this? Thanks Denise

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post