Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    From Lake Havasu City, AZ to anywhere back East
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Lake Havasu City, AZ to anywhere back East Login/Join

posted
I have a 42J (after count) very nice route 26 miles all residents, mostly curb side. Office has DPS, all routes have LLV'S. Climate is great, 3 hr from Phoenix, 2.5 hours from Vegas, 4 hours to Ocean (CA). Hardly ever rains, never snows. If you have a boat its 10 minutes to the water, desert all around for quads, bikes, sand rails, lots of activities to enjoy. Very nice lake for watercraft and fishing...Im open for just about anything, I want to get closer to my family...Any questions feel free to ask

Posts: 86 | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Pahrump,NV. and very interested in Lake Havasu City. Is there anyone from out East who is interested in the Las Vegas/Pahrump area? We could work a 3-way??? If you have questions, call me at 775-513-3806 or email pete2home@hotmail.com. Pete

Posts: 20 | Registered: 18 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post