Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Arlington, Texas to/around Baltimore, Maryland
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arlington, Texas to/around Baltimore, Maryland Login/Join

posted
Large office. All LLV. Most routes are 43-45K. Easy going supervisors. 15 minutes from Fort Worth and 25 minutes from Dallas. There is OT to be had, if wanted. My route has only 467 deliveries, takes me less than 2 hours on the street. Most carriers work about 6-7 hours a day, on a rough day.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 22 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TxDevil:
Large office. All LLV. Most routes are 43-45K. Easy going supervisors. 15 minutes from Fort Worth and 25 minutes from Dallas. There is OT to be had, if wanted. My route has only 467 deliveries, takes me less than 2 hours on the street. Most carriers work about 6-7 hours a day, on a rough day.

Hello,

I work in a Northern Virginia office about an hour or so from Baltimore. I'm actually an RCA that may be interested in transfering to your office sometime down the road, if you guys are looking for subs. I would like to transfer to an office where there is growth, and hopefully become a regular carrier at some point in time. If you can email me some information I would certainly appreciate it. If you would like I can email you some information about the post office in my area, or other offices in the area as well if you would like. Like I said before, I'm about an hour or so from Baltimore, and there is alot of growth in this area. My email address is as follows: BengalsSpurs@gmail.com Thanks again...

Brian

Posts: 17 | Registered: 14 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN MOUNT AIRY MD? I AM LOOKING AT MAKING A POSSIBLE 4 WAY TRADE. PLEASE EMAIL ME AT EKSCP@HOTMAIL.COM THANKS KATHY

Posts: 39 | Registered: 10 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IS this transfer still good? I live in northern va

Posts: 23 | Registered: 23 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jennifer cutter:
IS this transfer still good? I live in northern va

Unfortunately, no.
My office has recently changed OIC, and her and the new postmaster of Arlington have stated they will not be accepting any mutual transfers.

Makes me very angry.

posted Hide Post
If that changes let me know. I would love to move back to TX. What office are you in? I work at Fredericksburg Va. It is only two hr from Baltimore. Maybe we can find away. Please contact me at (540)848-4196.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jennifer cutter,

posted Hide Post
I spoke to my postmaster and she told me that they can not say they are not accepting any transfer. The have to reviewed before they can say no. So if you are still wanting to transfer let me know. We may be able to do something.

Thanks Jennifer

posted Hide Post
Must be a scare tactic.
I'll ask on Monday.

posted Hide Post
Thanks A lot to looking into it. This will be great if we can work something out... By the way what office are you in?

posted Hide Post
The only way for us to see if this will work is to just go ahead and put the transfer in and see what happens. Your office has to consider my transfer before they say no. Let me know what you think.

Thanks Jennifer

posted Hide Post
i have a43k route in clarks summit pa just west of scranton pa. 20 route office llv great area.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 19 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello My name is Jill. I was wandering if you are still interested in a transfer to Maryland? I could possible have a 4-way transfer. Please let me know asap! Thanks Jill
Email is doggywills@aol.com

Posts: 33 | Registered: 07 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post