Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Austin, TX wanting to move to SE Alaska
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Austin, TX wanting to move to SE Alaska Login/Join

posted
Delete

This message has been edited. Last edited by: juno35,

Posts: 20 | Location: Austin Area | Registered: 27 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in Austin if there is someone in Alaska who wants Minnesota.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 14 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maria I have someone who wants Austin and I want their office in Tennessee. So let's try to find someone from Alaska to NC. Thanks.

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I'm interested. I will keep looking.

Thanks,
Maria

Posts: 20 | Location: Austin Area | Registered: 27 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, Juno.would you interested in western WA.?

Posts: 80 | Registered: 26 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Popeye,

I'm very late to the party, but are you still interested in Austin, TX? Where in western WA are you located?

posted Hide Post
I'm in Jacksonville, Florida now but I'm still interested in Austin[/QUOTE]

Posts: 80 | Registered: 26 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will keep looking and maybe we will be able to get a three-way with someone trying to get Florida. Thanks for the reply.

posted Hide Post
Hello Popeye,

I have someone that might be interested in Jacksonville, FL. Can you please contact me if you are still interested in Austin? Juno35@att.net