Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Arizona to SanDiego Desprite!!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arizona to SanDiego Desprite!!!!! Login/Join

posted
Still looking for SanDiego from Scottsdale Az can use as many as necessary been let down lead on many dissappointments because of family issues it is important to get to San Diego area ASAP I will correspond with real setious transfer minded people ONLY contact Kathy @ mommahobbit@ aol.com or 6024030287 thank you I am ready to go anytime thank you

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any news on your absences?

Posts: 7 | Location: San Diego CA | Registered: 12 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mark i do not have as many as they think i do .check your email thanks

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in Murrieta, California? 1 Hour north of San Diego and about 65 miles. This would complete a 4 way trade if so. The 3 of us ready to sign

Cathy oklahomapostaltransfer@gmail.com

Posts: 25 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 26 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you made you tranfers yet? Please call me at 951-375-1190

Posts: 24 | Registered: 16 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do not have any definte where are you and where do you want to be? Emailme mommahobbit@aol.com thank you

posted Hide Post
I'm in Anthem/Phoenix AZ looking to get to Prescott Az asap I hate 3 way because to discussions get so confusing. My email is tabmccoy37@icloud.com

Posts: 25 | Location: Anthem,Arizona | Registered: 01 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post