Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Spring Hill, Tn Looking For Good Office Close To Phoenix, Az
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spring Hill, Tn Looking For Good Office Close To Phoenix, Az Login/Join

posted
Regular rural carrier here looking for a move to be closer to my wife's preferred career path. I am on a K43 (soon to be a K45 with the new additions). I am at a formula office. The set off day for my route is Monday. It is a LLV route. Thank you all in advance for information and interest related to my post.

Imani Harris

Posts: 18 | Location: Spring Hill, TN | Registered: 01 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in spring hill tn if anyone near Phoenix wants romeoville, il near Chicago for a 3 way switch. My email is 83vyse@gmail.com if you need to contact me.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: zabkey,

Posts: 6 | Registered: 06 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live 30 miles south of Phoenix in Maricopa if that is what you are looking for . Email me if you are interested and need more info on the office would love Spring Hill brother lives in Nashville. Shawngauld@hotmail.com shoot me an email and ill give you my phone number if you are interested. Ill be back there the 1st of October if you want to talk

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Eastwood,

Posts: 6 | Location: Maricopa, Az | Registered: 13 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work in the Scottsdale district but live in Phoenix. I want coastal FL, GA, SC or NC. What is your timeframe to move? We can move in 2019. Keep me in mind for any multi-way transfers.

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If we can anyone up for the mutual transfers i'm game.
Eastwood: what is maricopa like? Is it more city like Phoenix or more desert?

Imani Harris

Posts: 18 | Location: Spring Hill, TN | Registered: 01 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maricopa has a population of about 40,000 it is a small town. Easy drive to Chandler and Phoenix. I will be in Nashville the 1st week of October I will come by and check out your office. I'm not sure what your time frame is but I'm not in any hurry so let me know any other questions give me a call. 602-739-0911

Posts: 6 | Location: Maricopa, Az | Registered: 13 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im not rushing it either. Im on route 3. I went from ptf to rural carrier so my date is 11/25/2018. Not sure what level i am.

Imani Harris

posted Hide Post
Sorry nov. 25 2017

Imani Harris

posted Hide Post
It's all good I kinda figured that. Don't hesitate to call me if you have any questions.