Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Does anybody want to come to Pittsburgh Pa
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anybody want to come to Pittsburgh Pa Login/Join

posted
Pittsburgh is such a great place to live.... My post office is in cranberry twp, about twenty min. out of Pittsburgh.
I would like a fresh start and would like to go to chandler Az. I have family there, it is my first choice, but also considering Katys Texas.
If anyone knows anyone that wants to come here that can do a three way or something, please reply. My Post office is fairly big, we have 21 full time routes in our office all have LLv's and we have another office Mars Pa thats has 9 full time routes, two that do not have llv's. I will consider anything, please post.....

Posts: 17 | Registered: 14 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Avon Park Florida would love to come to PA daughter goes to college in WV just over the line . If interested email me at donny62@embarqmail.com Would love to move soon.

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Denise, Maybe we can find someone to do a three way....

Posts: 17 | Registered: 14 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
erin that would be great just post for a three way and lets see?

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Sedona Az. But I know of people in the valley that would like to come up here maybe we can work out a 3way. If your still interested please email me at gducsay@yahoo.com. THANKS

Posts: 2 | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Erin, I am still interested in coming to Pitts. Please keep me in mind. Even a 3-way.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 31 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you find someone to transfer with you? I work in fredericksburg va..... Let me know. Been trying to get back home for awhile now...

Posts: 23 | Registered: 23 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post