Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Cape Cod,Massachusetts to North Carolina to Florida
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cape Cod,Massachusetts to North Carolina to Florida Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberly Justice:
I'm in Harrisburg nc, 10min from Huntersville. I would love to go to cape cod...Contact me if this is still open.
quote:
Originally posted by Ray Lambert:
Beautiful Coastal Cape Cod,Massachusetts to Carolinas down to Florida.2 regular routes in office,All LLVS.44J and 44H.Looking to relocate to a warmer climate.Great office and customers.I will only trade with an office with all LLVS.Any takers please feel free to email or call Ray at 508 728 5408

Posts: 39 | Location: Harrisburg NC | Registered: 11 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Harrisburg NC, 44k with llv.

Posts: 39 | Location: Harrisburg NC | Registered: 11 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ray Lambert:
Does your office have all LLVS? What is the town of your office?

Harrisburg, 44k with LLV., There are a few routes without llbs but not mine. Mine is guaranteed.