Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anybody interested in going to Ft. Myers FL to help out a 3 way
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody interested in going to Ft. Myers FL to help out a 3 way Login/Join

posted
I have someone in Ft. Myers interested in my office. I just need to find someone who wants to go to Ft, Myers FL. I really would like the Carolina's. But still open to other area's.

Posts: 58 | Registered: 01 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in Ft. Myers. Cedar Park, TX. a one station office 43 rts. with growth. almost 50/50 LLV to POV ratio.

Posts: 14 | Registered: 15 March 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im the carrier in fort Myers. My name is Nate my number is 2396776062

Posts: 22 | Registered: 07 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I might be interested. Visiting Fort Myers this week. I’m 30 mi west of Chicago.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 28 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry I forgot to add my cell number. Text me @ 330-240-8239 I would be going to your office while Nate in Ft Myers will come to mine.

posted Hide Post
Sorry looking more towards TN, KY, NC, SC, GA.

posted Hide Post
There's a Charleston (Summerville) SC looking for upstate NY, maybe we could work a 3 way?

Posts: 48 | Registered: 23 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sonofnothing where are you from? Who is in Summerville SC? Who would come to Ohio? Text me @ 330-240-8239

posted Hide Post
I'm interested in fort Myers, I have a 43k with llv and dps in Harrisburg NC. kimberlyreneejustice@gmail.com

Posts: 39 | Location: Harrisburg NC | Registered: 11 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello my name is James Morris. I work out of the post office in Hollywood Florida off of Polk Street my wife and I are interested in moving to fort Myers because all of her family lives there. And we just had a newborn so we could use the help. If you're still interested in a mutual swap please let me know my email is jamesmorrispa@gmail.com and my phone number is 305-684-7820 thank you

Posts: 47 | Location: Hollywood Florida  | Registered: 19 May 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post