Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    AZ looking for West Washington or West Oregon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AZ looking for West Washington or West Oregon Login/Join

posted
My route is a 46k Mondays off. All OTW except 2 business CBU stops. 2 post offices in Gilbert, AZ. The one I am in is all rural and has growth. Looking to move next spring (March/April). Please reply if interested.

Posts: 76 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: 23 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,there! My name is Rey Pena from Silverdale,WA right on Puget Sound, I'm interested in your office,can you give more info. Thanks!

Posts: 80 | Registered: 26 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are 2 offices in Gilbert. 1 is all rural and the other is half rural/half city. There are about 70+ rural routes with growth. Most of the routes are K routes (44-46). All routes have LLVs. Gilbert is a great place to live imo. It's also ranked top 20 places to live in the US. If ya need any more info let me know?

Could I get some info on your office? Thanks.

Posts: 76 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: 23 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have13 all rural, all llv;s most are k and j routes. Mine is 43j and growing,we are right on Puget Sound, across us is Seattle and Tacoma,to the north is Canada. This region is growing fast,you can email me @ oranibataan1958@gmail.com if you need more info. Thanks, buddy!

Posts: 80 | Registered: 26 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post