Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    mutual transfer/exchange; Waikoloa, Hawaii to Pocatello or Meridian, Idaho
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

mutual transfer/exchange; Waikoloa, Hawaii to Pocatello or Meridian, Idaho Login/Join

posted
Anyone in Pocatello or Meridian Idaho wants to mutual exchange to Hawaii? Im a Regular Rural Carrier, 46hr k route, 21 mile total route. all within distance from post office. its a great office and route with no traffic. I'm the only regular carrier with one auxiliary route and 2 contract routes. let me know if your interested. I have families in Idaho wanting me to move up there. my email is suapilimai15@gmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nick808,

Posts: 5 | Registered: 09 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. I'm in Pensacola,Fl and would be happy to transfer to Hawaii. You can use my location in any multiple transfer offers, meaning if someone in Idaho wants Pensacola then we can do a three way swap. I've transferred twice so I'm familiar with the process if you have any questions. Call or text, 843-830-1806. Aloha

Posts: 76 | Location: Pearland, TX | Registered: 12 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daking:
Hi. I'm in Pensacola,Fl and would be happy to transfer to Hawaii. You can use my location in any multiple transfer offers, meaning if someone in Idaho wants Pensacola then we can do a three way swap. I've transferred twice so I'm familiar with the process if you have any questions. Call or text, 843-830-1806. Aloha

Sounds great. this is probably my first transfer ever, and I'm not familiar with the process at all. but if there is anyone in Boise or Pocatello that wants to transfer to your location, then I'm in for a three way transfer. Call/text @ 8087258634

Posts: 5 | Registered: 09 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I actually just started looking for a transfer to Hawaii. My parents want to move to the big island and want to have family close by since they are older. I’m a regular rural carrier in Rocklin,Ca with a 46k route. We could always do a three way transfer if someone in Idaho wants California. I will sort through the ads and Facebook page and see if we can make it workSmiler My email is troubletimes3@att.net or you can call or text me (530) 913-7691

Posts: 15 | Registered: 16 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rocklin,Ca is only a 8 hour drive to Meridian, IdahoSmiler

Posts: 15 | Registered: 16 January 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. I have a K route in Oneida TN. It’s less than an hour north of Knoxville. I’ve been trying to transfer to Hawaii for a while now. If I can be involved in a 3 or 4 way transfer to get me to Hawaii it would be appreciated. Thank you

Posts: 12 | Registered: 26 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by George1974:
Hi. I have a K route in Oneida TN. It’s less than an hour north of Knoxville. I’ve been trying to transfer to Hawaii for a while now. If I can be involved in a 3 or 4 way transfer to get me to Hawaii it would be appreciated. Thank you. Call or text 4232231521

Posts: 12 | Registered: 26 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post