Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Serious about transfer needing immediately
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Serious about transfer needing immediately Login/Join

posted
Hello 46k route, nice customers, lots of growth, great clean route start 7am done by 130 most days. No FSS only DPS and little hot case daily. Eight routes in office all LLV, except mine and one other has assigned new usps mini van with air conditioning. Very nice and traditional work environment. Relief days Tuesdays right now while formula. Saturdays soon as we have help now. Looking to transfer soon due to health and family reasons, willing to consider any options at this point, just trying to do this before end of year. Please really needing to do this. Anyone out there consider Odessa, Texas. Also they offer geographical pay for area incentive. Easier to text or email, but any correspondence would be great. dougandangiethompson@gmail.com
432-381-4709
Angella

Posts: 45 | Location: Odessa Texas | Registered: 17 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Hudson valley ny? Zip 10579

Posts: 59 | Registered: 08 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At this point i am needing just about anything, so yes i would. I am having some health issues and family issues that require a cooler climate so yes if you are serious, i have papers signed and am ready to submit to hr

Posts: 20 | Registered: 19 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, we are in Martinsburg WV. Very nice area with change of seasons and winters are fair. Have 24 rural routes and all but 1 has a LLV. We are in the Panhandle of the Shenandoah mountains. You can be in MD, VA, PA, and DC in 45 minutes or less. Beautiful and cost of living is good. Need warmer weather for my RA. Thanks Bonita304-283-9988

Posts: 34 | Registered: 06 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a sister in Virginia that would be great! How soon are you looking to transfer?? My cell is 4323814709 you can reach me easier that way.

Posts: 45 | Location: Odessa Texas | Registered: 17 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was going to let you know we have nine routes in each of our two offices. All but two routes have llv. My route has an air conditioned mini van assigned to it and my boxes are all set up from the drivers side. I have 11 actual businesses and the other boxes are cluster boxes. It is a very nice route. I go in at 715 am and am usually finished by 1230 or so. On mondays usually about 1 or 130. Let me know if you are interested thank you

posted Hide Post
I have a 44k LLV looking to get to Texas from central CA

Posts: 65 | Registered: 14 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What part of california