Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Madison ALABAMA to west Georgia
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Madison ALABAMA to west Georgia Login/Join

posted
Looking to go anywhere between Oxford al and Carrollton Georgia. Along the I20 area. Madison has 44 rural routes 2aux routes. 5 routes are pov the rest are LLV. Saturday off day..all routes are K routes..needing to get closer to mom, if interested email me at j77angie@gmail.com

Posts: 22 | Location: Madison Alabama | Registered: 03 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im at a post office in Lincolnton Ga (live in the augusta ga area) looking to get to Alabama if you are interested please contact me 706 373 6668 Thanks Tammie

Posts: 42 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you dont get any takers please keep me in mind I am trying to get to Mobile and this is the closest I've gotten Ive been trying for two years I would like to get closer to my mother as well good luck....Tammie

Posts: 42 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still wanting to transfer,info still the same. . Huntsville is an amazing town

Posts: 22 | Location: Madison Alabama | Registered: 03 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have to be the same craft correct ?

Posts: 9 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: 20 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still interested office has grown LLV and the new vans, lots of things to do locally and Nashville is only a short ride away

posted Hide Post
I'm trying to transfer to Alabama from Vermont, if we can somehow do a multi-transfer I'm in.

Posts: 19 | Registered: 11 February 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Possibly