Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    West Fargo, ND looking to go to Minneapolis ,MN area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

West Fargo, ND looking to go to Minneapolis ,MN area Login/Join

posted
I am looking at transferring from W Fargo to any area around Minneapolis. Seven rural routes in our office, all have LLV's. All routes are growing rapidly and being cut at least once a year.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 11 April 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi im in Hamel Mn office, 5 routes with one aux rte, a llv, im looking to transfer out of this office due to personal reasons, looking to do a 3 way to fl,sc,ga,nc,al, any one interested in a 3 way please email me at tonyaswaser@gmail.com, thanks

Posts: 29 | Registered: 10 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MN to Fargo. Family their. Post on your other message route info for Dayton mn in Champlin mn. Contact me tanialjackson@netscape.net if still looking to transfer.

Posts: 17 | Location: Champlin mn  | Registered: 09 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our routes are growing. I really need to get to fargo area. My family is there. contact me: tanialjackson@netscape.net 612/220-5292 Seriously.

Posts: 17 | Location: Champlin mn  | Registered: 09 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tskjerseth:
I am looking at transferring from W Fargo to any area around Minneapolis. Seven rural routes in our office, all have LLV's. All routes are growing rapidly and being cut at least once a year.