Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    NORTHERN VIRGINIA TO FLORIDA, IDAHO, MONTANA, ETC!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NORTHERN VIRGINIA TO FLORIDA, IDAHO, MONTANA, ETC!! Login/Join

posted
Looking for a transfer to Florida, Idaho, or Montana specifically, but I would certainly consider other places as well. Myself and my family are just looking for a change of pace with new opportunities. My office has 21 routes, all with LLV's. My route specifically is a 43K with a good bit of growth on it. Sweet route with beautiful scenery. Please leave message if anyone is interested.

Posts: 17 | Registered: 14 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What town in Northern Virginia are you at? Would you be interested in Henderson, NV (Las Vegas)?

Posts: 203 | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what about orlando fl? where in virginia? call me 407 766 1489

Posts: 66 | Registered: 19 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello....

I would be interested in Orlando. I did call your phone # earlier and left a message
on your voice mail. Just let me know what time is a good time for me to call, and I will
call you back. Thanks again.

posted Hide Post
Where in Northern Virginia are you located? I am just north of Pensacola, Fl in Milton.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 02 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry R:
Where in Northern Virginia are you located? I am just north of Pensacola, Fl in Milton.

I'm in a place called Purcellville, Va. I'm about an hour from Washington DC and 2 hours from Baltimore MD. I'm in an office with 21 rural routes. All routes have LLV's. My route specifically is a 43K(country route with 50 miles)

posted Hide Post
Any interest in NJ or Michigan?

Posts: 37 | Registered: 11 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Montana. Did you find a transfer? Are you still looking?

Posts: 1 | Location: Helena, Montana  | Registered: 23 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm on Merritt Island FL trying to do a three way with Arkansas . They are wanting the Fredericksburg area so I don't know if your office would work or not.

Posts: 19 | Registered: 29 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post