Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Destin, Fl area to Davison, MI area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Destin, Fl area to Davison, MI area Login/Join

posted
Needing a transfer ASAP due to family illness... Small, friendly office 5 rural routes, 3 42j and 2 43H, all with LLV's. Live and work on the Emerald coast, Fl. Please contact Toni @ (850)420-0415 or email Ttdestin11@gmail.com...
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!! Please...

Posts: 6 | Registered: 20 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wish I could help.. I am in Davison michigan. With a 43j? Route but only looking for Colorado. I plan to downsize my stuff first. We will have a shortage of subs. Mine just quit and I have to work my scheduled off days.

Posts: 8 | Location: Davison outskirts | Registered: 02 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Keep me in mind in case you find someone in CO wanting to come to FL, and I'll do the same...thanks anyways.

posted Hide Post
Ill pass your name to another in my office. She seemed interested

Posts: 8 | Location: Davison outskirts | Registered: 02 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok sounds great! I mailed some flyers out on Wednesday with my contact info

posted Hide Post
Did you get your transfer to mi?

Posts: 17 | Registered: 08 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi patty1959 my name is Kim I was working with the person from destin Fl and the transfer fell though but she did get to Michigan but if you need some from Michigan I'm still looking my# 248-895-1872

Posts: 52 | Registered: 09 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone still looking to get to Michigan? I live in SW Michigan right in wine country here.

Posts: 5 | Location: Berrien Springs, MI | Registered: 11 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm from NE Ohio. I'm interested in Destin FL

Posts: 23 | Registered: 17 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am looking for any office in SW FL. I am in Canfield OH. Looking for people to complete multi-way transfer.SO...if you are in SWFL looking for Canfield OH, Pittsburgh PA, central Illinois or Brighton Michigan PLEASE contact me!
Lori
330 565 4423
lbeth04@zoominternet.net

Posts: 48 | Registered: 08 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post