Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Looking for any office within a short drive to Ocala Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for any office within a short drive to Ocala Florida Login/Join

posted
We are in NW Florida, just north of Pensacola. Husband's office located in Milton Florida. Looking to be near Ocala Florida. Will consider any office. ~Shelly

Posts: 27 | Registered: 08 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Estero Florida and I might be interested. Brand new office, llv, 44K in winter 43h in summer, close to lots of beaches, really great office.

Posts: 24 | Location: Estero. FL | Registered: 22 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chess j cwalinski IV:
I’m in Estero Florida and I might be interested. Brand new office, llv, 44K in winter 43h in summer, close to lots of beaches, really great office.

Chess, Would you be interested in Hernado, MS- it is 25 minutes outside of Memphis, TN. If so, you would be the last link in our puzzle, so we can get papers rolling. Feel free to text me: 816-547-4828

Posts: 22 | Registered: 20 April 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post