Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    South Carolina to New York
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South Carolina to New York Login/Join

posted
Summerville ,Charleston area to cobleskil , richmondville area New York or with in an hour and a half drive, looking to go now

Posts: 6 | Registered: 16 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Olean NY? I'm ready to go now

Posts: 40 | Registered: 19 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am just under 4 hr drive to Cobleskill and Richmondville, if you would be interested in Olean NY, I am ready to do the transfer now. 4 hours away is not ideal I know, but it is closer than SC. You can call or text me if interested 803-667-7201 thanks

posted Hide Post
Hi, I'm in the greater Philadelphia, PA area. 2 hours to NYC. Let me know if you're interested I'm very serious, looking for NC or SC. 215 301 7799

Posts: 43 | Location: Chalfont, PA | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
did you find transfer? 469-446-8666

Posts: 156 | Registered: 20 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No I didn't get a transfer. I resigned and got a new job with TSA

posted Hide Post
Hi,
I have a 43k LLV route with a 26 hour aux as my buffer. One duo'ed 43k LLV in office. Office is Woodbourne NY in Sullivan county. It's about 2 1/2 hours from Cobleskill. I want to go to Ohio and there's someone there wanting to go down south, possible 3 way if your interested.

Posts: 72 | Registered: 30 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
44j llv in a 35 route office in Lagrangeville NY. 2 hours from Cobleskill. Interested in a 3 way as well.

Posts: 48 | Registered: 23 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scott, are u still looking for NY?

Posts: 47 | Registered: 01 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No i got a transfer to NY in Dec 2014, last year i was looking for a transfer back to SC, didn't get one so I resigned in Nov 2018

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer P:
Would you be interested in Olean NY? I'm ready to go now

I am in Spartanburg SC. Are you still interested in transferring? I am considering a move back to NY. My elderly parents are in Jamestown.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 16 March 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dcooksey--my route is about 5 hours from Jamestown. It's a 43k. I want to go to Ohio, if your interested maybe we can do a 3 way somehow.

Posts: 72 | Registered: 30 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CGinNY:
Dcooksey--my route is about 5 hours from Jamestown. It's a 43k. I want to go to Ohio, if your interested maybe we can do a 3 way somehow.

CGinNY - 5 hours is a little too far. I’m hoping to get within an hour.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 16 March 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
any of you guys who are in ny or sc I want a transfer to nc, I have someone who wants sc badly we have a multiple in place just need the pieces to work. I am in Richfield ohio, 30 miles south of Cleveland, small rural office all llv. you would get my route for sure 42j, everyone else is happy where they are. CALL ME 3303912144

Posts: 125 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey could OP please respond to their post?

Posts: 48 | Registered: 23 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post