Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Spartanburg SC to Savannah/ Atlanta GA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spartanburg SC to Savannah/ Atlanta GA Login/Join

posted
Hello I'm in the process to moving to Spartanburg SC in Oct of 2018. I'll be at this new office since I would have completed a mutual Transfer. Its a office that has 25 LLV and 15 POV routes. My RT will be a POV. So you have to have a POV already. Hour away from Charlotte, NC. 1.5 hour from Columbia, SC

Now once I'm in SC I will be wanting to look for another mutual Transfer to north south east or west 25 min of Savannah GA and or north and east ONLY of Atlanta GA, 25 minutes. If I can find someone who wants SC before I move that be great so I can have a short leased apartment in SC and can be a short wait to do the transfer. It's a simple process to transfer. I can guide you through it.

Now please be aware that you won't be getting my RT if we do a transfer. The RT will open up and the other regulars will have the chance to swap around. The remaining RT will be awarded to you. And you lose all seniority.

Please contact me at gabebokma@gmail.com or text me @ 301-221-1199.

Posts: 38 | Registered: 09 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post