Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Southern Arizona to Anywhere in California. Will consider other West Coast
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Southern Arizona to Anywhere in California. Will consider other West Coast Login/Join

posted
Looking to do a mutual transfer from Waddell AZ, "suburb of Phoenix", to anywhere in California. Will consider other West coast locations. Office is located right under the White Tank Mountains. This is a very beautiful area if you love the mountains. The Post Office consist of 5 regular routes. My route is the third largest route, currently 44K, 8:52 daily hours. This is the fastest growing suburb outside Phoenix metro. Contact info: Jack Nixon, Cell: 623-256-0511, Email: nixon2207@aol.com, Work phone: 623-935-5135

Posts: 13 | Location: Waddell Arizona | Registered: 04 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a clerk in Palm Springs, Ca. I am a full time clerk with seniority of 5/23/98. Are you full time regular. I am very interested. You are exactly where I want to be!

Posts: 10 | Location: Palm Springs, California | Registered: 08 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post