Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    BETHLEHEM, PENNSYLVANIA TO ANYWHERE IN COASTAL FLORIDA!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BETHLEHEM, PENNSYLVANIA TO ANYWHERE IN COASTAL FLORIDA!!! Login/Join

posted
Beautiful Christmas City Bethlehem, PA has 21 Rural Routes with LLV's or FFV's! I have an H-Route with all residential and mostly mansions! Gorgeous scenery! Looking to move to warmer climate! Tired of snow and cold!!! Would like anywhere coastal Florida! Please email me at odie1049@yahoo.com or call me at 484-548-3141

Posts: 11 | Registered: 17 May 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in South Jersey, and I live in Allentown. If we could find another partner, I would definitely take you up.
joe

Posts: 15 | Registered: 26 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take any reasonable transfer!!!

posted Hide Post
Just wanted to update my post! I am looking for a Mutual Rural Carrier Transfer from Bethlehem PA to anywhere in coastal Florida or California! Will consider multiple-way transfers! My email is "odie1049" and my phone number is 484-548-3141! I am serious about this and ready at any time! Can't take the cold winters anymore!!!

posted Hide Post
Correction: my email is: "odie1049@yahoo.com"!