Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Idaho, Oregon, Washington please read
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Idaho, Oregon, Washington please read Login/Join

posted
Anyone from these areas please contact me and let me know where you are interested in going.
Thanks. ekscp@hotmail.com

Posts: 39 | Registered: 10 December 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Jefferson, Oregon which is 10 min south of Salem and 60 mins south of portland. I have been trying to get to North Carolina area for over a year now. I'll email you just in case you don't check this website often. Thanks.

Posts: 67 | Registered: 25 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking? Maybe not, but I'm in Boise Idaho, looking to get to either seattle wa area or san jose ca bay area.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 16 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KATHERINE:
Anyone from these areas please contact me and let me know where you are interested in going.
Thanks. ekscp@hotmail.com
I have the perfect solution for us -- call melinda at 503 841-4349

Posts: 48 | Registered: 01 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My name is Craig Anderson. I NEED to go to Oregon! I am in Las Vegas. Need someone from Idaho to come here to Las Vegas! The housing market and economy is doing even better than Oregon!! My wife is a realtor and she is selling homes like crazy..
My son just passed away due to a hunting accident and I NEED/WANT to get to Oregon to be closer to my youngest son who is 15 years old!!
We just sold our house so we are ready!!!!!!
call me if you have interest or email me
Thank you,
Craig

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Posts: 67 | Location: Las Vegas - Oregon or Washington | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, my name is Melinda. I am in Oregon Near Portland and want Idaho, near Boise. Keep me in mind. Ready now. mkay58@gmail.com or 503-841-4349.

Posts: 48 | Registered: 01 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Auburn, WA (25 minutes south of Seattle). Trying to get back to Mesa, AZ (Phoenix).

Posts: 43 | Registered: 01 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also, here's my email:

harquahalas@gmail.com

Posts: 43 | Registered: 01 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We would be willing to transfer to Auburn, Washington. Original plans was to move to Oregon... now we are desperate!!

Would you be willing to move to Las Vegas?

Please let me know...

702-672-5064

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Posts: 67 | Location: Las Vegas - Oregon or Washington | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Am in moses lake wa looking to transfer somewhere near Eugene or Springfield OR. My email is caseyhaworth76@gmail.com

Posts: 2 | Registered: 20 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Caseyhaworth, I sent an email hope you have received it. I am in Grants Pass, Or. Trying to get close to family in Lewiston and Spokane.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 10 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Meridian Idaho trying to get as close to Couer D elane Idaho as possible, thanks =-) Mike 208-631-1197 mhoff2667@gmail.com

Posts: 12 | Registered: 01 December 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clovis CA near Fresno looking to get to Idaho Boise area or Idaho falls area

Posts: 65 | Registered: 14 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by harcuvar:
I'm in Auburn, WA (25 minutes south of Seattle). Trying to get back to Mesa, AZ (Phoenix).

Hi Harcuvar, I'm located in Gilbert, AZ just a few miles from Mesa. Are you still looking? I'll email you as well. I'm looking to transfer to WA soon.

Posts: 76 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: 23 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post