Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    SunCity Surprise Az To Northwest Indiana or Southern Cook County IL.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SunCity Surprise Az To Northwest Indiana or Southern Cook County IL. Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I'm in Frankfort, Il, about 40 min drive to Crown Point. I'm looking for south of Indianapolis. Let me know if a 3 way can work. Karen. crousehouse5@gmail.com

Posts: 8 | Registered: 23 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you would take Frankfort IL, there is someone in Franklin IN where I want to go. She would like SW Indiana. If we found someone in SW IN wanting Arizona, we would have a 4way. Karen

Posts: 8 | Registered: 23 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi rnubappy, were you able to find a transfer yet. I am very interested in your office. I am in Murrieta, CA

Posts: 122 | Registered: 08 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm 4 to 5 hrs maybe less depending on how long a commute you want from where you want to be. Text me 515-864-8643 or email theholtshop@yahoo.com (subject line transfer so i dont spam you). My office is Ankeny, IA, we have 19 RRs all with LLVs.

Posts: 54 | Registered: 27 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to get to the Phoenix area. I'm in a small town just outside Des Moines, Iowa. Let me know. Thanks.

Posts: 56 | Registered: 13 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sorry this will not work for me...

Posts: 10 | Registered: 26 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rnuhappy call or text me 515-313-7155. Thanks

Posts: 56 | Registered: 13 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post