Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    South Florida to Smokey mountain area or east coast mountain
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

South Florida to Smokey mountain area or east coast mountain Login/Join

posted
I’m in Estero Florida, newly built office with around 20 routes. Seasonal office with growth, packages are no longer Amazon heavy since the multiple Amazon warehouse plants that have been built in the area. Only one developing community has 250-500 packages a day. Off season I usually have under 100 and less than 50 on light days. Would like to move to upper Florida as well if it’s a good fit.

Posts: 24 | Location: Estero. FL | Registered: 22 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested in the Fort myers area. My office is in Hopewell Junction New York. Eastern mountains are all around here if that is of interest to you. You can email me at
Rizzrealty@gmail.com if you are interested.
My name is Scott.

Posts: 25 | Registered: 05 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Chess, Did transfer to a new office or are you still looking. I am in Spring Hill, TN and curious to know if you are interested ? You can email me if you are : sunhill1@yahoo.com Liz

Posts: 38 | Registered: 14 January 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can also call me at 541-973-3668

Posts: 38 | Registered: 14 January 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post