Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    any one from poughkeepsie NY near are to syracuse
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

any one from poughkeepsie NY near are to syracuse Login/Join

posted
hi any one from 30 minites Of poughkeepsie NY to Clayton NC or syracuse NY. please help me to do 3 way.

Posts: 10 | Location: Clayton, NC | Registered: 05 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Stanfordville 12581. 41k LLV Saturdays (I work 1 a month, usually, I don't mind the $. I just take an X day the following week, pretty good deal for me.

What's the deal with Clayton, NC?

Posts: 48 | Registered: 23 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let's do this 3 way. Hit me up at 914-755-0343

posted Hide Post
I am from just outside of syracuse. if you are interested in coming here please contact me at jerry.piersall @yahoo.com i have a possible threeway transfer lined up. thanks jerry

Posts: 34 | Registered: 09 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Nira, it's me again. I have transferred to a beautiful office in Dutchess County. Hopewell Junction/Lagrangeville and it's 15 minutes from Poughkeepsie.

We haven't spoken in a while, but please let me know if you're still interested.