Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    I'm in central Florida wanting to get closer to the coast
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm in central Florida wanting to get closer to the coast Login/Join

posted
Anyone interested in coming to Clermont?

Posts: 101 | Registered: 10 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jbell what abt placida,fl ?

Posts: 32 | Location: Florida | Registered: 12 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you tell me more about your office? LLV's? Actually I prefer POV. How big of an office? I have recently done a mutual transfer from Ohio. I was looking to get closer to Bradenton where my parents are. I work at an all carrier annex. 46 rural and 9 city I believe. We have all llv's.
Want to make sure you are aware that when transferring you will get the route left over after all carriers in the office have bid on the open route. So, in a big office like mine, more than likely you will not get my route. I can tell you that we just had route adjustments and I believe all routes are now K routes or high J. My route is now a 45K.
Let me know your thoughts.
Janet

posted Hide Post
Pamela, I've had a chance to look up Placida area. I would be very interested in finding out more. Thanks.

posted Hide Post
Jbell I'm in ftmyers call me trying to get to ga but we are trying to make a connection this might work I can get the girls # in placida

Posts: 32 | Location: Florida | Registered: 12 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jbell,I talked to the girl on placida 8 routes ,pov,mail up by 9 done by 1230,very laid back office she said

posted Hide Post
Hi, I am unsure if I can help but I am right on the FL Ga line and I am trying to get to central Florida. It's not to far to Panama City from where I am now. I actually go over every other weekend for the beach. I have a very good country route. I love my route and post office, just miss my grand babies

Text 229-507-5020

MLR

Posts: 5 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: 12 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Pamela, someone just replied to my post saying they are trying to get to central FL where I am. She is on the GA/FL border. Where is the girl in Placida trying to get too? I like the idea of POV. Keep me informed. JBell

posted Hide Post
Placida wants to cone to ft myers where I am,

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbell:
Anyone interested in coming to Clermont?
Hi jbell, What is the office like? (Just in case)

Posts: 65 | Registered: 08 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carrier only annex. 46 rural routes 9 city routes. All LLV's. Pretty laid back office. As long as we do our jobs we don't hear much from management. Plus Clermont is a beautiful area.

posted Hide Post
hey jbell. I am in jacksonville, fl, trying to get to cent. fl. area. Would you be interested in Jax. or a 3 way? 352-342-3441 thanks! derrelna @aol.com

Posts: 56 | Registered: 28 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would definitely be interested in a three way. But, Jacksonville will not work, because, I need west coast near Bradenton/Sarasota. Keep me in mind for a three way.