Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    to midwest prefer michigan area, want arizona?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

to midwest prefer michigan area, want arizona? Login/Join

posted
In az now, looking for somewhere in Michigan near roseville....our station has dps and all LLVs. All rural station. Please email me kellimoody19@yahoo.com or call 480-659-5229

Posts: 43 | Location: United States | Registered: 25 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live 1 hour from Roseville mi . I'm trying to get out of the cold . I need more info on the seasonal ?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 06 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi! I am sick of the heat,,haha Okay we have about 60 routes all rural...in the summer here from May to October, some routes become seasonal when the snow birds leave. My route is a 43h in the summer and a 42 J in the winter...there are some seasonal routes. I have to count them up I would guess about 9 but tonight I think there are less. Now some of the seasonal carriers want to stay on their routes. they like not working in the heat in the summer..the two lowest evaluations for the summer time are regulars that do not want to move. High season starts about October 15th I think? I just heard that when we trade they rebid everything, so I was letting you know there are some seasonal routes--the avg eval of the seasonal in the summer is about 27-34H All the rest of the routes are 40+ hours all LLV. As you can guess in the winter time everyone is over 40 hours....ave about 42 hours.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kelliw8,

Posts: 43 | Location: United States | Registered: 25 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
p.s. so let me know what your thoughts are...also what type of office you have and how many rural routes...thank you! Also could this be mount clemens? My dad worked at that station if so.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kelliw8,

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kelliw8:
p.s. so let me know what your thoughts are...also what type of office you have and how many rural routes...thank you! Also could this be mount clemens? My dad worked at that station if so.
hi I would like you to call me 810 841 1166

Posts: 4 | Registered: 06 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ok I will call tomorrow after work, it's late at this time.

posted Hide Post
Hi, I tried to call but the person said I had the wrong number..I had the right digits, but they did not know who I was..can you call me perhaps? 1-480-659-5229 thank you

posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Oklahoma?

Posts: 43 | Registered: 26 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought about that, not sure. I would be afraid of tornadoes. I know michigan has them but I think Okl gets a lot more? Does it snow there? What kinds of things are there to do in Oklahoma?

posted Hide Post
Hey Kelli, how does Iowa sound. It has all the seasons. LOL I'm in Ankeny, 5 minutes north of Des Moines. I'm coming down to Scottsdale for the weekend to look at houses. I'll be there until Tuesday morning. If you want, I can give you a call. Just let me know on here. Thanks, Paul

Posts: 56 | Registered: 13 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi paul---let me ask my husband about it and I will check the area out too okay? I'll check out the homes and stuff--how is your office? LLV routes or personal vehicle ones? DPS and how many rural routes? Do you have an all rural station or is there some city?

posted Hide Post
call me if you get a chance...number is 480-659-5229

posted Hide Post
I think I am okay with Iowa, if you guys are good with Arizona.

posted Hide Post
I just got your message and I'm getting on my flight home n a few minutes. I will call u tomorrow around 7pm your time. Thanks Paul

Posts: 56 | Registered: 13 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking to get to michigan I'm in Waterford michigan call or text 248-895-1872

Posts: 52 | Registered: 09 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post