Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Tennessee to transfer to Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tennessee to transfer to Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont Login/Join

posted
I am a rural carrier in Spring Hill, Tennessee and I am looking to transfer to Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, or lower Vermont. I have a 40 K route. My seniority date of when I became a regular rural carrier is August 13,2022 but I was working as an RCA since 2018. We have a good office. Management is good. Carriers get along well. All routes are K routes except an aux route and a J route. There are 26 routes in our office but we are growing and will be adding more routes. No city routes. Still a small town feel to the area. LLV and Metris vehicles are for all routes, except 3 routes which are POV routes. Weather is great. Short and warmer winters .Rarely snows and it melts quickly. I want to move closer to my family in Massachusetts.
Call Liz if interested : 541-973-3668

Posts: 21 | Registered: 14 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post