Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Atlanta to anywhere?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Atlanta to anywhere? Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I’m in NYC trying to transfer to Atlanta.. if interested let me know

Posts: 4 | Registered: 28 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey how about Spartanburg SC? I'm moving there this Oct and will be there for a year. It's a POV RT office though. I want Atlanta GA. Let me know
Gabebokma@gmail.com

Posts: 38 | Registered: 09 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shelbo333 I would b interested in Savannah

Posts: 51 | Registered: 29 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Seattle looking to go GA let me know if anyone interested? my number 206 372 5852 thanks

Posts: 9 | Location: Atlanta District | Registered: 02 October 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone interested in Denver

Posts: 115 | Location: Florida | Registered: 09 July 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone interested in Lake Havasu Az? One would most likely get my route. 28 miles. Takes on average 3.5 hours on street. Awesome customers!! Lots of fun things to do here!! Hubby wants us to go back to Colorado (nearby Denver area) or Chalfont PA or Colonial Heights Va to be closer to families.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jesjc39,

Posts: 232 | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Tallahassee fl. I am possibly interested in atl.

Posts: 52 | Location: Tallahassee, Fl | Registered: 26 February 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
central fl and interested in covington if there is still an interest

Posts: 5 | Location: Ft McCoy, FL | Registered: 27 September 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Denton Tx available (469)446-8666

Posts: 156 | Registered: 20 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey would you be interested in Las Vegas nevada? im trying to get to Long Island

Posts: 18 | Registered: 14 September 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Orlando Fl where in atlanta? 407 766 1489

Posts: 66 | Registered: 19 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am looking for Souther Cali and am ready. If you all still wanted to a three way.

Posts: 17 | Location: Houston/Spring | Registered: 27 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in TN?

Posts: 17 | Registered: 08 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am wanting Los Angeles. If you wanna coke to Houston RML you all let me know. Thanks. Isiah. 713-398-9962

quote:
Originally posted by RML:
California is too far. Do you know of anyone that we could do a 3 way with?

Thomas, are you willing to come to GA?

Posts: 17 | Location: Houston/Spring | Registered: 27 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DREAMS - I need your office to get back home... to East Tennessee,, I am near Nashville in Murfreesboro. You can text or call me 615 519-1535.. Thank You!

Posts: 55 | Registered: 21 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post