Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA TO ANYWHERE CONSIDERED?????????????????
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA TO ANYWHERE CONSIDERED????????????????? Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I'm in Colorado Springs, CO. If you'd be interested in my area, please email me @ jrvanselow@msn.com!

Posts: 41 | Registered: 28 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Rick, i'm very interested in talking with you, i'm Chris Morgan,can you try to get in touch with me! 805 286 7553 or email me at dcmorgan@hotmail.com VERY SERIOUS!!!!

Posts: 14 | Registered: 08 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to get to Kalispell, White Fish Montana from Atlanta so maybe you could come here and we could find someont to go to CA? You never know.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 15 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i am in clarks summit pa right outside of scranton small medium sized office 10 city 9 rural and growing am an h right now after count but have new developement almost complete will be back up to j or k in at least a yr very central to ny phil nj new england all seasons---
my email is pottsj67@live.com not at yahoo anymore thanks look forward to hearing from you

Posts: 10 | Registered: 19 August 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about Detroit Michigan?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 16 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rick, Glenwood Springs is a very beautiful place. We have the World's Largest Hot Springs here. Only 8000 people but the shopping of a metropolis. Small office w/three rural routes. You'll get mine. Only 39 miles and you never get over 25 mph on the whole route. Aspen 45 miles away. Call (970) 928-0170 or e-mail wendelloc62@yahoo.com

Posts: 40 | Registered: 30 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rick,
If your interested in Ohio near the PA border, let me know. I have a great office, 3 full routes and one aux (wonderful postmaster and co-workers, very relaxed atmosphere). We have all of the outdoor things to do as well as the city life (close to Cleveland and Pittsburgh). I may know of someone interested in yours so we could do a three-way transfer. I want to be closer to my daughter when she moves to Wyoming. westboundshh@aol.com or (330)360-4521.

Posts: 42 | Registered: 06 March 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are 20 minutes to Philly if you want to go to the east coast.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 05 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, since I contacted you over 3 years ago, I have transferred to Las Vegas. So if your still looking to transfer, I am in Vegas. Large office, all LLV's and over 20 routes.

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cindy s:
I am in Lincoln CA about 30 minutes east of Sacramento . I'm in a great office ,24 rural routes. I just need to be closer to my mom and the rest of my family . I,m from SanDiego and just want to go home or close to it . my email add. calhounkids@sbcglobal.net

Rick,

I would love to go to Lincoln, Ca. We could a do a 3 way with Cindy. I am in NW Arkansas. Great Office and management. Give me a call Smiler 916-223-1109
Karen

Posts: 48 | Registered: 12 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Tucson Az,i have a43k and looking to go back to California

Posts: 8 | Registered: 17 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My # (520)440-0043

posted Hide Post
HOW ABOUT PHOENIX SCOTTSDALE AREA..224 456 3040 JRVANSELOW@MSN.COM.. JOE OR RENEE

Posts: 41 | Registered: 28 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi my name is Robert i have 43k with an llv,my phone#(520)440-0043 want to relocate to California need to be close to family that live in LA

posted Hide Post
hello-would u consider a trade with a dallas rural carrier,write back or call me 512-784-1242 michael jones

Posts: 9 | Registered: 14 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post