Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA TO ANYWHERE CONSIDERED?????????????????
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA TO ANYWHERE CONSIDERED????????????????? Login/Join

posted
HI, I AM LOOKING FOR A CHANGE, SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU'D BE INTERESTED IN A NICE OFFICE, PERFECT WEATHER, AND AREA IS GROWING VERY FAST.

I WORK IN SANTA CLARITA, CA. CLOSE TO HOLLYWOOD AND LOS ANGELES.

Posts: 2 | Location: los angeles county | Registered: 19 February 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in MI maybe? I'm trying to get to FL maybe we could find somebody to go to yours. Thanks Tangie

Posts: 21 | Registered: 25 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you found any one to transfer with yet? I might be interested. I am from Oxford OH.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 15 December 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider SE Michigan? I work in Clarkston.

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in SW forida - ft myers - interested?

Posts: 60 | Location: Del Mar | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
would you be interested in boston ma, work in rockport Ma small office with awesome summers and all seasons,

Posts: 2 | Location: california, santa monica, manhattan beachm, pacific palisades | Registered: 17 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rick:
HI, I AM LOOKING FOR A CHANGE, SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU'D BE INTERESTED IN A NICE OFFICE, PERFECT WEATHER, AND AREA IS GROWING VERY FAST.

I WORK IN SANTA CLARITA, CA. CLOSE TO HOLLYWOOD AND LOS ANGELES.

I am a reg. carrier in s. fl. looking for mutual transfer, poss. to Santa Clarita. I work in a good office, w/good people and agreeable manage.If you are still looking to move, let's communicate.

Posts: 8 | Registered: 20 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, my name is Wendell from Glenwood Springs Co., I am tring to get to SW Oregon and there is a transfer from SW Oregon to Southern California, if you are interested in this paradise, we may have a three-way.

Posts: 40 | Registered: 30 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rick, if your interested in Western New York, we might be able to do a 3-way with Miles from Oxford. Let me know.

Posts: 85 | Registered: 28 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rick would you be willing to look at Mesa Az?

Dominicb@q.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 04 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in Fort Myers Florida?

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Mesa AZ?

Posts: 5 | Registered: 04 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If your still in Santa Clarita I live in Paso Robles Ca "the cenrtal coast is so pretty" call 805 239 2066 my name is Chris

Posts: 14 | Registered: 08 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rick, I'm am Wendell from Glenwood Springs, Colorado. This is the best that Colorado has to offer. I'm trying to get to the West Coast to be closer to my Wife's family. Please contact me at (970) 928-0170 or wendelloc62@yahoo.com

Posts: 40 | Registered: 30 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Lincoln CA about 30 minutes east of Sacramento . I'm in a great office ,24 rural routes. I just need to be closer to my mom and the rest of my family . I,m from SanDiego and just want to go home or close to it . my email add. calhounkids@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 5 | Registered: 05 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post