Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA TO ANYWHERE CONSIDERED?????????????????
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA TO ANYWHERE CONSIDERED????????????????? Login/Join

posted Hide Post
rural carrier in dallas,tx-please let me know either way if interested-soon,yes or no,thanks-call or write-michael

Posts: 9 | Registered: 14 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
do you still want a transfer? Fountain Hills Az part of 3 offices of Scottsdale is where I am need cali Ridgecrest is what I really want but as close a s possible would be great other options include Iowa please contact mommahobbit2aol.com if still interested Thanks

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rick:
HI, I AM LOOKING FOR A CHANGE, SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU'D BE INTERESTED IN A NICE OFFICE, PERFECT WEATHER, AND AREA IS GROWING VERY FAST.

I WORK IN SANTA CLARITA, CA. CLOSE TO HOLLYWOOD AND LOS ANGELES.

Hello I'm interested in your office
I'm in southwest florida on the ocean
43K in winter and 41H in summer llv and dps
sab0004@hotmail.com 203-233-5098 ready boss approved thanks

Posts: 71 | Registered: 22 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been trying to get to California have been in contact with a Robert in your office. I am in Fountain Hills Az part of 3 offices in Scottsdale there are many options and places available as several want my office and area however I need Ca so you could go to Az Iowa or Illinois (45 min from Chicago) I am very desperate to get to Cali as my only child and grandchild move to Ridgecrest Ca earlier this month I have moved several times to stay close this is devestating if I can work with you maybe we both can get what we want PLEASE CONTACT ME mommahobbit@aol.com or call 6024030287 THANKS

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The original post is from 2007!
The original poster (rick) left no contact information and never came back to the thread to respond to the many people who inquired... Threads like these need to be deleted by an admin. People are still trying to get Rick to respond 7 years later.

Posts: 25 | Registered: 23 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about Oklahoma?

Posts: 43 | Registered: 26 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I am in Harrisburg, Pa - interested in CA

Posts: 9 | Registered: 18 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in s cali are you? I am in Fountain Hills Az part of 3 offices of Scottsdale great office and wirk environment contact me @ mommahobbit@aol.com thank you Kathy

posted Hide Post
This post is almost 8 years old

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,Ariana I would prefer to move close to Los Angeles or Orange County

Posts: 9 | Registered: 18 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post