Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    from Lexington, Ky- to anywhere in KY, maybe possibly PA, OH,MD,WV
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

from Lexington, Ky- to anywhere in KY, maybe possibly PA, OH,MD,WV Login/Join

posted
I have a K-44 in lexington ,Ky with an LLV.
I am looking for a change.. prefer somewhere still in KY.. but would consider other states. Even if you are not interesting lexington maybe we can work out a 3-way.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: farmerpa,

Posts: 9 | Registered: 01 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Fayetteville Ga and want to go to the Lehigh Valley, Poconos Pa. or north western NJ. Ideal would be Palmerton or Lehighton Pa. Want to be within 1 hr of Lehighton.I am serious about the move. Fayetteville has 31 routes. Georgia has the Hope Scholarship for college bound students. If your student maintains the required gpa the state of Ga will pay their tuition. Fayette county has a lot to offer. Good Schools, 2 amphitheater's, lots of restaurants, hospital, walking and bike trails, golf, and much more.
dpuzen@yahoo.com 770-461-9134
Thanks Debi

Posts: 28 | Registered: 04 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Farmer Pa,

I want to transfer back home to Ohio. KY is close enough. I have no house to sell or kids to move. I would just need to give the landlord 60 day notice.

My route is located in Largo MD, (Technically Upper Marlboro, MD) about 10 miles from Washington DC. All routes are assigned LLV's. No DPS flats yet. One route will officially become vacant in 2013. Serious growth in this office.

You can contact me at: msmmpoole@yahoo.com .

Posts: 65 | Registered: 22 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you both so much for your response.. Neither one of these is really what I am looking for but if someone comes along and we can work out a three way.I will keep you mind.

posted Hide Post
Bfore i go into any details, any interest in northeast ga?

Posts: 6 | Registered: 29 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Farmerpa I am in nky city of independence I am looking to go to central. Ky I have a 43h. With llv would u be interested in talking further

Posts: 1 | Registered: 27 November 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Olc623 thank you for your interest. However i am not really looking to move to GA. I will keep you in mind if something else arises

posted Hide Post
I have a k42 with 2 subdivisions building houses. LLv nice office. we have 10 reg rural rtes and one ox. 4 city. I am only in the thinking stage of moving. my daughter lives in frankfort. If this is of interest to you please let me know. thanks sandy

Posts: 17 | Location: lagrange, ky | Registered: 20 November 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After thinking more about it I am leaning towards Stanford, Somerset area.

posted Hide Post
I'm in Somerset K42 LLV, would like Lex., closer to kids. Thanks Marty

Posts: 1 | Location: United States | Registered: 08 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Farmerpa I'm from Sevierville, TN I have been considering Lexington/Somerset area as a possible transfer. I realize East TN may not be an area you are interested in but thought possibly someone that has responded to your ad might be. Presently 35 rural route office, some LLV's. Looking to get back into cattle country. Thanks! KC

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kcfarms,

Posts: 5 | Registered: 31 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just in case murfreesboro,tn if your still looking pH #352-630-1657

This message has been edited. Last edited by: amanda,

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I am in New Port Richey, Florida looking to go to Sevierville,Tennessee if you have anyone interested in Florida, keep me in mind, please. lespatz@gmail.com 727-271-6291
Linda

Posts: 122 | Location: United States | Registered: 16 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi Farmerpa..im from dallas tx and trying to make a chart..can you plz leave a number phone so i can contact you when need and make sure you are active...2145669629

Posts: 56 | Registered: 06 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would Cincinnati work for you?

Posts: 93 | Registered: 12 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post