Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    From AZ to MI
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From AZ to MI Login/Join

posted
All LLV's at my office.
29 rural routes.
DPS letters.
Nice office, nice people.
Anyone in MI looking for a transfer?

Posts: 11 | Location: Lake Havasu City, AZ | Registered: 28 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You might be the person who emailed me. But if you are not maybe we can work a three way NC, AZ, MI

Posts: 32 | Registered: 03 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I didn't email anyone, I don't think.
But, interested.
What part of MI?

Posts: 11 | Location: Lake Havasu City, AZ | Registered: 28 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mio, Michigan. Close city is Saginaw 80 miles. Small 3 route office beautiful area.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 03 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your response, Jason, but I have another response closer to where I want to be. Still trying to get closer, tho Mio wouldn't work for me.
Thanks.

posted Hide Post
Did you find someone in MI yet? I'm in Walled Lake MI (WL post office but my route is in Commerce Township). A carrier in Washington wants AZ and I'm interested in WA. They haven't responded yet...just wondering if you found someone.

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd be interested in hearing more about this, Kimmy. I do have one lead in MI, but Walled Lake is actually closer to where I'd like to be. How far out to do your routes go?
Can you tell me something about your office--how many routes, LLV's?

This is the person who wants to go to Yuma that you're thinking about, right?

posted Hide Post
I've done 5 mutual trades as a regular and have been trying to get to the pacific northwest for YEARS. I'm originally from this area of Michigan and just transferred back here. I'd given up all hope of getting to Washington or Oregon and thought maybe I'd go when I retire. I had seen your ad and then a few days ago, I saw the ad from the carrier in WA wanting to go to Yuma...I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm not sure how well you know MI but this area is called the lakes region-lakes everywhere. The Walled Lake post office is great. There are 12 rural routes-all with LLV's. There are around 15 city routes as well. When you do a mutual trade, the route that is being vacated goes up for bid for the other carriers in the office...you get what's left over. I was expecting the crappiest route in the office but was very pleasantly surprised. I LOVE my route. It's literally all one subdivision of nice houses. All paved roads, very easy. It's a 43H. I just signed a 1 year lease here so wouldn't be able to go til late August 2011. Think about it, I'll try to get in touch with the WA carrier (they haven't responded to my response yet) and we'll see what happens. Kim

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I talked to the carrier in Washington and he really wants Yuma. He said he would keep my number and let me know if he changes his mind...hopefully he will.

posted Hide Post
Ok. Thanks for letting me know, Kimmy.

posted Hide Post
If you're still interested in Walled Lake, I have someone interested in Lake Havasu. Is there a phone # or email address I can give them so they can contact you with questions about your office?