Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Northern San Diego County to New Mexico or Arizona.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Northern San Diego County to New Mexico or Arizona. Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer from San Diego County to New Mexico or Arizona, preferably the northern areas of these states, but willing to look at other areas. If interested, please email me at wiggiethebat@hotmail.com Thanks!

Posts: 2 | Registered: 10 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi - what office are you in???? Can possibly help!

Posts: 3 | Registered: 21 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Clearlake California, 4 reg routes, all LLV, all K

Posts: 73 | Location: Clearlake, Ca | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am confused...clearlake is not in norther San Diego county....who is in no San Diego county?

Posts: 3 | Registered: 21 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My office is in Carlsbad.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 10 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi my name is cindy, I'm in nor cal wanting to get to sandiego. there is someone in flagstaff AZ that wants norcal. Were in AZ did you want to go . contact me at jaydogrides@gmail.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: 05 August 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I'm interested in moving back to SoCal my route is located in Scottsdale, AZ. My email address is lilartone@yahoo.com

Posts: 3 | Registered: 26 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have someone in Santa Clairita thats wants closer to Sd I would go to his office there if you would like Fountain Hills Az, Indiana( 45 min from Chicago) or Iowa I would love to hear from you mommahobbit@aol.com Thank you

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sent email came back as undeliverable please contact me thank you

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
mk do you still need transfer ? mommahobbit@aol.com Thanks Kathy

posted Hide Post
Have you ever considered Santa Fe, NM? Maybe a 3 way transfer. I am trying to get to the East Coast Florida, South Carolina, etc. Anyone from the East coast want Northern San Diego.

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Dave B, I am trying to get to New Mexico from Las Vegas. Keep me in the loop for a possible 3-way etc. Thanks!

Posts: 241 | Registered: 31 July 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi my name is Robert I'm in Santa Clarita California I have a lady in Arizona that needs to come this way and I wanna go tour San Diego my phone number is 818 941 1011 give me a call thank you

Posts: 84 | Registered: 24 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post