Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Utah anyone? I mean ANYONE!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Utah anyone? I mean ANYONE! Login/Join

posted
Hello I am interested in knowing who out there would like to come to Clearfield, UTAH.
I have put together a four way transfer befor and can do it again. Please let me know so I can put you in touch with the right people. Thanks.
My email is: iamthedadthatswhy@hotmail.com
cell 801-648-6785
Ron Phillips

Posts: 60 | Location: Del Mar | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Columbus, GA wanting the Myrtle Beach, Sc area. Maybe someone in Myrtle Beach wants Panama City???
fe_maleman@yahoo.com

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI there I am not in Utah anymore I am in San Diego. However I am still interested in a transfer to a place with a lower cost of housing......so who wants to come here to San Diego CA = zip code 92129 real close to Del Mar

Posts: 60 | Location: Del Mar | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I am in Fountain Hills Az part of 3 offices of Scottsdale I need California ASAP for family reasons there is a guy in Santa Clairita that wants down that way. I could go to his office would you like Az , Iowa, or Indiana(45 min from Chicago) these people want my office maybe we could do a 3 way interested? mommahobbit@aol.com
6024030287 Thank you

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Ron, how about central Indiana? I am in Anderson, IN, 45 NE of Indy. Thank you!

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i emailed you mommahobbit but you never responded. few months ago
shall i send it again?

posted Hide Post
Apparentley I did not u r in Utah I need California do u know of anything? Mommahobbit@aol.com 6024030287
Sorry if you felt I ignored you try again

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im not in utah im in California, del mar. i left utah back in 2009. Email me some info on fountain hills, I know a little but tell about your office , if you has fss, whats the smallest route in your office and are there any connected office to yours for bidding purposes? Any other details you feel may help. to, iamthedadthatswhy@hotmail.com

posted Hide Post
Well why do you contact people ask for info and not get back with the are you serious about transferring or not?

posted Hide Post
HUH what? what are you talking about? I emailed you a few moths ago and got no reply. I just gave you my email address on the post above your last one where I asked for you to email me some info about your office, several days have passed and you've not emailed me yet. Why the heck are you chastising me? I am sitting here waiting for your email re: the above post. What am I missing here?

posted Hide Post
I didemail u back on the 31st.....email me and I will respond I keep getting urs back as unreconizable so email mommahobbit@aol.com I DEFINITLY WANT AND NEED TRANSFER ASAP THANKS

posted Hide Post
I am in odessa texas, interested

Posts: 20 | Registered: 19 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post