Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Fayetteville,NC to Jacksonville, FL, South Ga
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fayetteville,NC to Jacksonville, FL, South Ga Login/Join

posted
Trying to get somewhere close to Jacksonville, Fl, been trying to transfer to somewhere in Fl for 3 yrs. Last ditch effort.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 14 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in a 3 way? I live in Oviedo, Fl, looking to transfer to the Atlanta area. I contacted someone who was in Atlanta area, looking to go to coastal NC or SC. Not sure how far away you are from there. Just thought I would ask. I would love to leave Fl, to be near family! Smiler

Posts: 22 | Registered: 06 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tell me More about Oviedo, housing etc.
Fayetteville is east of 95, about an hour an a half from beaches, 2 and half from Myrtle Beach. Office I work in is great, just trying to get back in Fl to closer to Family CTpasofino@cs.com

posted Hide Post
Hi,
Oviedo is the town next to UCF. Schools in Sem. county are the best in the Orlando area. Housing depends on what you are looking for, land is going to cost you. Ample housing to choose from right now. Easy access to interstate, but not so congested that you want to cuss and scream. Not 4 seasons here, hot and not so hot is about it. 45 minutes away from the beaches. 45 mintues away from that annoying mouse that everyone wants to visit. Pretty much 45 mintues away from everything. Seminole county is a desired location as far as housing, schools, etc. But I'm willing to leave..family is in GA. Smiler

Posts: 22 | Registered: 06 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HI, I'm really trying to get closer to Jacksonville, about 30 min or so, my brother lives there, and Orlando area is to stiflingly hot. and alittle farther from my brother than I'd like to be, would have no one close in case of an emergency. Sorry good luck.

posted Hide Post
Don't know if you would consider Alabama at all. I'm only like 4 hours from Fl and the beaches. I'm looking to go to NC, more so the Wilmington and surrounding areas. I do know where Fayetteville is on the map and have seen the road signs as I have traveled to Wilmington. If you are in any way kinda interested, could you tell me more about your office, routes, and area? If you have any questions about mine feel free to ask. Thanks, Vicki

Posts: 4 | Registered: 22 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lilley611:
Don't know if you would consider Alabama at all. I'm only like 4 hours from Fl and the beaches. I'm looking to go to NC, more so the Wilmington and surrounding areas. I do know where Fayetteville is on the map and have seen the road signs as I have traveled to Wilmington. If you are in any way kinda interested, could you tell me more about your office, routes, and area? If you have any questions about mine feel free to ask. Thanks, Vicki

posted Hide Post
What about Parrish Fl? Would you consider that area?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 22 January 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i live in jacksonville fl im wanting to transfer to nc. if your still interested contact me sam.latimer@yahoo.com or 904-424-5339

Posts: 9 | Registered: 24 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post