Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    MN (Champlin) to Fargo ND area-Seriously
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MN (Champlin) to Fargo ND area-Seriously Login/Join

posted
Just sent out ad for our NLRCA mag too. So serious I paid $25 to post the mutual transfer info. My family lives in Fargo, ND. My route is in Dayton, MN out of the Champlin PO. 44k with LLV and the office is nice and has an attached garage. Growing route in the second largest city in Minnesota by land mass. In NW part of Hennepin County which is the same county Minneapolis is in. 3 new developments on route and this city is exploding with growth. One of the few cities left in this county that has plenty of room for development. 653 homes on the route currently and have another 10 plus homes in various states of being built with lots of lots for sale or pending sale. Contact Tania @ 612-220-5292 or email: tanialjackson@netscape.net. Open to a 3 way mutual routes trade. Whatever gets me to my family.

Posts: 17 | Location: Champlin mn  | Registered: 09 April 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post