Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Rural Carrier: mutual transfer from Austin to Frederick MD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rural Carrier: mutual transfer from Austin to Frederick MD Login/Join

posted
Currently, I am a rural carrier at Frederick MD for 13 years and am interested in transferring to Austin or near Austin location within a few months. The Frederick Post Office location has 60 routes and you will have your own LLV. This location is 45 minutes from Washington DC and 45 minutes from Baltimore. You can look up on the webpage to learn more about Frederick, MD at: http://www.cityoffrederick.com/

I am very much interested in this transfer with someone, due to family reason and the desire to be close to my newborn grandson.

Please feel free to text me at 301 693 6474 if you have any questions. I am looking forward hearing from you !

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ChevelleSanterfeit,

Posts: 4 | Registered: 06 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you found your transfer yet I might know of a three way that could work

Posts: 84 | Registered: 13 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Keller, TX, which is actually north Fort Worth. We all have LLVs, 52 routes, and one aux route with a POV. If this works for you contact me at 817 941 3053.

Posts: 31 | Registered: 22 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post