Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    from New Port Richey, Fl to Citrus County, Fl
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

from New Port Richey, Fl to Citrus County, Fl Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer from New Port Richey, Fl to anywhere in Citrus County, Fl (Homosassa, Crystal River, etc.) or Brooksville, Fl. We have over 60 rural routes, all LLVs, and a lot of changes coming up with several people retiring. Please email if interested...izitsocs@yahoo.com

Posts: 74 | Location: New Port Richey, Fl | Registered: 11 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi I am in arizona but trying to get that way....do you think your office would hire me as a sub> I am a regular rural carrier but stuck in Arizona...so I would start over. Thank you for any information

Posts: 23 | Registered: 28 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Andrea plz leave a phone number so is easy to contact you..Thank 2145669629

Posts: 56 | Registered: 06 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
mommio - I'm sure they would hire you as a sub - we have had transfers before. Contact Russ Holland at our main office or Al Alberti at the Trinity annex where I work - 727-372-5413.

Dante my number is 352-540-0294 - are you interested?? Thank you!

Posts: 74 | Location: New Port Richey, Fl | Registered: 11 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
okay thank you so much!

Posts: 23 | Registered: 28 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post