Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    New Port Richey, Fl to Murfreesboro, Tn
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Port Richey, Fl to Murfreesboro, Tn Login/Join

posted
all LLV office, around 66 rural routes in 2 offices. Need to transfer to Murfreesboro, Tn or nearby. 352-540-0294. thank you!!

Posts: 74 | Location: New Port Richey, Fl | Registered: 11 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had 2 transfers and my pm has denied both incoming carriers!!!! Has anyone else had this problem??? You know how difficult it is to get a transfer in the first place so for this to happen twice has me and the other people involved beyond pissed off!! PLEASE if anyone is interested in helping to complete a transfer -someone needs to come here to New Port Richey, Fl so I can go to Murfreesboro, Tn. The transfer I was just involved in included Tn, Ky, and Ohio. Anyone from Ohio want Fl??? My bosses want a CLEAN RECORD!! I know they are picky but I can't help that!!!

Posts: 74 | Location: New Port Richey, Fl | Registered: 11 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I transferred from Illinois to Texas recently and I need to get to Florida. I would be willing to transfer. I'm in Denton Texas which is 40 miles north of Dallas. Mattdjones82@icloud.com

Posts: 46 | Registered: 19 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ok so we need someone to go to Texas!

posted Hide Post
Stan wants tx but wants a small office if he's still looking maybe he'll chime in if he is

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andrea:
Had 2 transfers and my pm has denied both incoming carriers!!!! Has anyone else had this problem??? You know how difficult it is to get a transfer in the first place so for this to happen twice has me and the other people involved beyond pissed off!! PLEASE if anyone is interested in helping to complete a transfer -someone needs to come here to New Port Richey, Fl so I can go to Murfreesboro, Tn. The transfer I was just involved in included Tn, Ky, and Ohio. Anyone from Ohio want Fl??? My bosses want a CLEAN RECORD!! I know they are picky but I can't help that!!!

ANDREA, DO NOT GIVE UP. GO TO YOUR STATE STEWARD. It doesn't do any good for you to keep asking people to transfer with you, if your PM is the problem. From what I heard from my PM, Ken is a really good carrier, and his PM doesn't want to lose him, but at the same time doesn't want to deny someone from going home. Peachess at msmmpoole@yahoo.com

Posts: 65 | Registered: 22 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Andrea, Definitely get the union involved. The only reason a PM can deny a transfer is if the outgoing carrier has been a disciplinary problem. If you are a good carrier and do not have any work issues, the PM cannot stop the transfer. Basically, they have to sign it. The union can make them do it once you file a grievance. Alan

Posts: 76 | Location: Pearland, TX | Registered: 12 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks everyone! i am doing all I can!

posted Hide Post
I know Ken is a good carrier the reason he was denied is PETTY AND MINOR!! And that's why I filed a grievance and will keep going but the other people need to fight it too! Filing EEO complaints!

posted Hide Post
Ken still on board he wants to know where is the Union with grievance,does anyone know how to get them moving he's frustrated like the rest of us with are union

This message has been edited. Last edited by: amanda,

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I TOLD YOU GO TO YOUR STATE STEWARD. STATE GOT MORE POWER TO GET THINGS DONE. AND THEY CAN GET IT DONE FASTER.

posted Hide Post
I did!! There's no reason to be like that! I'm waiting on a call back!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andrea:
I did!! There's no reason to be like that! I'm waiting on a call back!

I wish this site would allow for PM's. Be like what? ???

posted Hide Post
still looking

posted Hide Post
Andrea, refresh me on where you're wanting to go? I have a clean record, would take npr if you have a way to figure out someone who wants either my office in central indiana or Dickenson tx, a carrier there is wanting my office. Any ideas? Thanks Smiler Amy Ruralroute1109@hotmail.com

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post