Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    New Port Richey, Fl to Murfreesboro, Tn
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Port Richey, Fl to Murfreesboro, Tn Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Hi Amy! I want the Franklin-Murfreesboro-Spring Hill, Tn area...basically within about an hour of Spring Hill, Tn. I don't know anyone in Tn who wants to transfer except for that JRT guy but he isn't answering any posts!!! Thank you!

Posts: 74 | Location: New Port Richey, Fl | Registered: 11 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you got your transfer didn't you Amanda??? Marty said you all signed paperwork...

Posts: 74 | Location: New Port Richey, Fl | Registered: 11 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Andrea...I want your New Port Richey office cz that's where I live. I am in Land O Lakes, FL...nice location, closer to Tampa. Please include me in your transfer chain. Thanks...Cassandra mailme19475@yahoo.com

Posts: 51 | Registered: 27 January 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Western NY and would like New Port Richey, FL. Anyone interested? my email is jspratt627gmail.com

Posts: 40 | Registered: 19 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Raleigh NC area looking for Florida...email or call 919-205-1586...

Posts: 51 | Registered: 24 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post