Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Florida to beautiful western mountains
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida to beautiful western mountains Login/Join

posted
Looking for a change in scenery? Me too! I love Florida but and I'd like to see the west. I'm in sunny north central Ocala, Florida. Close enough to both coasts, attractions, and University of Florida. Large office with wonderful management and plenty of subs! 352-591-2597

Posts: 2 | Registered: 17 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you planning to move to Colorado or were you looking to move North West?

quote:
Originally posted by Jean:
Looking for a change in scenery? Me too! I love Florida but and I'd like to see the west. I'm in sunny north central Ocala, Florida. Close enough to both coasts, attractions, and University of Florida. Large office with wonderful management and plenty of subs! 352-591-2597

Posts: 23 | Registered: 01 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jean,

Would you like Canby, OR (just outside of Portland, OR)? I want to go to Conifer, CO, and someone there wants Ocala, FL. Maybe a 3-way? Canby is a highly desireable office. 7 rural routes, all have an LLV. No H routes. My email is lilykindsaints@gmail.com

Diane

Posts: 12 | Registered: 19 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello. I'm looking to get back to Portland,OR.
I live in Las Vegas and would be interested in a 3-4 way if possible. Canby would be great for me. Please let me know if there is any interest with you or other carriers looking to transfer. Thank you
Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Posts: 67 | Location: Las Vegas - Oregon or Washington | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jean, I'm on the Western Slope of the Rocky's. I'm in Glenwood Springs, Colorado. I'm trying to get to the West Coast. If anyone from the West Coast wants Florida and you would like to come here, we may have a Three-way transfer. Please e-mail wendelloc62@yahoo.com or call (970) 928-0170

Posts: 40 | Registered: 30 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are u still looking? I'm in Murphy NC. 828-557-8064

Posts: 12 | Registered: 24 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Northern California and will consider Ocala, will even rent my house, 43K, llv. bbrhinos@gmail.com

Posts: 73 | Location: Clearlake, Ca | Registered: 27 December 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am looking for Arizona or Florida. I live in Eugene Or, but office is located in Junction City Oregon 12miles north. Anyone interested don't hesitate to call or text me at (541) 953-4236. Thanks-Gina

Posts: 12 | Registered: 01 August 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post