Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Im in Southwest FL and want to go to MD...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Im in Southwest FL and want to go to MD... Login/Join

posted
Looking to move to MD where my family is. I work in Estero, FL 33928. It is in between Ft. Myers and Naples. VERY AFFORDABLE right now!!! Great office, good people. All but two routes have LLV's.

Posts: 13 | Location: Estero, FL | Registered: 06 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Were you able to get a transfer? I am in Md approx. 15 miles from Baltimore trying to get to Ohio, Indiana, Michigan area...possible 3 way?
Thank you
Kim

Posts: 31 | Registered: 03 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flgirl31:
Looking to move to MD where my family is. I work in Estero, FL 33928. It is in between Ft. Myers and Naples. VERY AFFORDABLE right now!!! Great office, good people. All but two routes have LLV's.
I am in gaithersburg maryland all routes have llv's. I am very interested in doing a one on one transfer. I have land in englewood florida and am looking to relocate.You can contact me at 240-626-7987. Thank You Richard

Posts: 40 | Registered: 22 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is Richard if you haven't found anyone yet please give me a call at 240-626-7987 or email me at crockett84rp@hotmail.com I am very interested in relocating. thank you

posted Hide Post
Hey Richard, I havent found anyone yet. Ill have to look at where gaithersburg Md is. My brother lives in Lexington park looking to be close to there.

Posts: 13 | Location: Estero, FL | Registered: 06 April 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Flgirl,

This is Richard lexington park is 92 miles south of gaithersburg about 1 and half hour to 2 hours.

posted Hide Post
Any interest in Upper Marlboro Maryland?

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in south central PA. less than 5 min from MD. border. 2 1/2 hrs from Lexington Park. Very interested in your area. Contact me if this is an option.

Posts: 15 | Registered: 11 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi FLGIRL31,

I'm in Largo MD. Largo, is about 60 miles from LExington Park. If you or I can find someone from Ohio, with an LLV that wants to go to Florida, we can do a three way.

Marie.

Posts: 65 | Registered: 22 December 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Ohio wanting Florida nearest englewood as possible....I have a LLV and 44 H route

Posts: 61 | Registered: 22 September 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am 2 1/2 hrs from Lexington.. Did you find a transfer yet? Estero would be perfect for me. My office is right on the border of MD. and cost of living is cheaper when you cross the border. Jobs are more plentiful here also (if you have anyone coming with you that may need one Smiler djsb2703@hotmail.com

Posts: 15 | Registered: 11 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello. i am in mechanicsville md. which is about 20 min. from lex. park. great office with great people. 44 j with llv. been looking just trying to find the right match and right place to move

eric mcgrath

Posts: 88 | Location: mechanicsville maryland | Registered: 31 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be interested in FL if you come across someone in MD who would want CT

Posts: 84 | Registered: 13 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if iterested email me at eric20659@yahoo.com. i am 20 min. from lewington park in mechanicsville md with a 44j and LLV

eric mcgrath

Posts: 88 | Location: mechanicsville maryland | Registered: 31 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi FLGIRL31! I was just contacted by Peachess! I want to transfer to Estero. I will do a three way with you guys, whenever you want. You can contact me at charliez@cox.net or 602-391-7453. Thanks, Charlie!

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post