Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    NW Arkansas to Grand Junction, CO/Palisade
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NW Arkansas to Grand Junction, CO/Palisade Login/Join

posted
Looking for transfer to Grand Junction, CO area but would consider others close by. NW Arkansas is a fast growing area saturated with corporate opportunities with companies such as Walmart, Tyson Foods and JB Hunt headquartered here. We are about 1.5 hrs away from vacation destination Branson, MO with all its shows and amusement parks and 3.5 hours from Kansas City, MO and Little Rock, AR. Local venues include the Walton Arts Center and the Walmart Amphitheatre (look them up). Beaver Lake is 15 minutes away and Table Rock is about an hour. We have the Elk River 30 minutes to the North that is perfect for canoeing/floating and fishing. The water here is crystal clear and golf courses abound. It's a fun place to be...as evidenced by all the people that are here. We are wanting to leave because our kids are growing up and three of them will be settled in the Idaho and Nevada areas within the next eight months.

Posts: 4 | Registered: 26 September 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Steve, I'm in Lehi Utah, central Utah, could be a great place right in the middle of Idaho and Nevada. Housing is cheaper here as well. I've been trying to get to Eureka Springs AR for 2 years, would love to trade! Give me a call or text or email!
Rivertomcat@gmail.com

Posts: 39 | Registered: 16 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the email Daniel. My wife and I had seen your post a couple of weeks ago and discussed it. However, we're really set on Colorado. I hope you are able to get over to Eureka Springs soon, but we're going to wait this one out for Grand Junction transfer. Sorry.

posted Hide Post
Alright, I will work on trying to find someone in that area that wants to come to Utah. How far away from Grand junction would you consider?

posted Hide Post
We actually want to be in Palisade, CO which is just West of Grand Junction. I want to commute as little as possible and figured Grand Junction would be my best bet. That's where we want to be.

posted Hide Post
Alright. We'll be on the lookout for someone in that area that wants to come here. I'll take your route in a heartbeat and already have the paper.

posted Hide Post
What about Albuquerque NM?
Would you consider that?

Posts: 93 | Registered: 12 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post