Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Who is in Alabama, Tennessee or Georgia?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who is in Alabama, Tennessee or Georgia? Login/Join

posted
Where are you and where do you want to go? Give some info on your P.O. Is it LLV or POV? Smallest route? How many routes are there? From my understanding, chances are whoever you transfer with will not get YOUR route. They will get whatever is leftover after the other people in your office bid.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DanTheMailMan,

dt101880@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 67 | Location: Milford, MI | Registered: 27 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Arlington TN trying to get to Florida my route is a 43K will be a 44K soon. We have 24 routes all LLVs

Posts: 109 | Registered: 01 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by danette:
I'm in Hampton, Ga. Want to go to near clarksville, In. Will consider Cincinatti,oh area. PO has 20 routes with all llvs but one. Smallest route is a J with pov. A lot of growth.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: danette,

Posts: 97 | Location: hampton, ga | Registered: 10 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In pigeon forge,TN wanting Ohio
Llv and pov 38? Rural routes

Posts: 77 | Location: Sevierville | Registered: 20 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Hampton, Ga. Want to go to within 2 hours of cincinatti or louisville, my. PO has 20 routes with all llvs but one. Smallest route is a K with pov. A lot of growth.[/QUOTE]

This message has been edited. Last edited by: danette,

Posts: 97 | Location: hampton, ga | Registered: 10 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post